How safe is our wash?
Our wash process is very safe. We wash thousands of cars each month that come out clean, shiny and dry with no damage. However, we cannot be responsible for the following items:
- Loose molding or chrome
- Previous damage to vehicle
- Non factory installed items
- Bug shields
- Sun visors
- Collisions due to driver error
- Vehicles over 5 years old
- Paint and pin striping
- Convertible soft tops
- Paint / clear coat oxidation
- After market wheels, rims, & hubcaps
We will do our best to inform you of any issues that we find with your vehicle prior to your going through the wash but may not always catch everything. Our car wash may be made of machines but we are only human.
Can we wash all cars?
We wish that the answer to this question was yes but alas, we cannot. We’ve compiled a list though. That should count for something right? We cannot wash the following vehicles:
- Vehicles 7′ 6″ or above
- Dually trucks
- Trucks with debris, oil or fuel tanks in the bed
- Vehicles with excessive mud (we love a dirty car but our environment saving chemicals can’t cut through a weekend’s worth of mudding… sorry)
- Vehicles with excessive body damage (fifteen minutes could save you 15% on your car insurance)
- Vehicles with less than 4″ of ground clearance
- Tires wider than 13″